Refinancing offers homeowners the opportunity to restructure their finances and take advantage of mortgage rates, real estate prices, interest rates and tax benefits.
Homeowners refinance their mortgage for a number of reasons including:
- convert an adjustable rate (ARM) to a fixed rate
- lower their interest rate
- reduce the term of a mortgage
- pull cash out for home improvements
- consolidate tuition or medical expenses
- consolidate debts such as credit cards or car loans
Michigan Financial Mortgage Company can help you access your needs and recommend the right mortgage option for you. Our Mortgage programs provide you with the best mortgage rates while offering comprehensive options and products with minimal costs.
Use our Mortgage Calculators to determine savings when refinancing to a lower interest rate and determine break even time to cover closing costs. Or view our FAQS to answer any questions you may have. Finally our Mortgage Glossary is a great tool to help you understand what a Mortgage is and define its many terms.